The 20 Minute VC with Rishi Sunak
This week we listened to one of the biggest investor/podcasters in the world, Harry Stebbings. The 25 year old has recently set up a $140 million fund to invest in early and growth stage startups. In this week’s episode he speaks to the UK’s Chancellor of the Exchequer, Rishi Sunak. This rare podcast appearance for Rishi was great as it gives the audience an insight into the more human side of the Chancellor.
Here are our top 5 parts from this episode:
- We get an insight into Rishi’s first job waiting tables.
2. Rishi discusses about creating a safe place to make innovative decisions.
3. Here we get a glimpse into Rishi’s daily routine and exercise, including his love for Peloton.
4. Rishi Sunak talks about how he was incredibly nervous before his first budget.
5. Rishi Sunak goes through a number of quick fire questions including what his favourite book is.
If you agree or disagree with our choices we would love to hear. Make sure to follow us on social and download thatpart now!
To listen to the full episode, please see the link below:
Ok so it has been a while, but we’ve been plugging away on some updates that we think you are going to love! Anyway, this is one of the hardest things for podcasters at the moment is getting their podcast discovered. So we are providing some of the work for you this week. 90s Baby […]
So you’ve finally taken the plunge and made your podcast, but you are struggling to find out why your listener numbers aren’t higher? Well this is where you are getting this quick and easy guide to market your podcast to TikTok, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media with thatpart. What is thatpart? thatpart is […]