Top 5 parts from That Peter Crouch Podcast
FINALLY! About bloody time! Finally the ultimate podcasting trio of Peter Crouch, Tom Fordyce and Chris Stark have stopped dicking about and got the pod going again. If coronavirus wasn’t bad enough, you would have thought it was the least they could do to get it up and running again! Thankfully they are back stronger and better than ever.
Here are our Top 5 parts from this week’s The Milestone episode:
- Crouchie doing the Rod Stewart for the FA Cup draw
2. Probably one of the more controversial moments of this podcast was choosing a midfield three from the following. Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes, Beckham, Xavi, Xavi Alonso, Iniesta & Cesc Fabregas. Probably one of the hardest tasks Crouchie since the podcast started. You won’t believe who he has left out from this one, I actually can’t believe it.
3. The lads have set out a new challenge for their listeners, involving cycling and strava routes.
4. This hilarious clip is about a big night out with Lee Hendrie and Gareth Barry. Woof is all I am gunna say.
5. This part is all about homeschooling and learning new skills. I think is highly relatable to a number of young parents too out there. Just enjoy.
To check out the full pod listen here and don’t forget to #PASSTHEPOD:
Ok so it has been a while, but we’ve been plugging away on some updates that we think you are going to love! Anyway, this is one of the hardest things for podcasters at the moment is getting their podcast discovered. So we are providing some of the work for you this week. 90s Baby […]
So you’ve finally taken the plunge and made your podcast, but you are struggling to find out why your listener numbers aren’t higher? Well this is where you are getting this quick and easy guide to market your podcast to TikTok, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media with thatpart. What is thatpart? thatpart is […]