Top 5 parts from The Gurls Talk podcast with Rosalía
In this episode we listen to Spanish music sensation Rosalía on The Gurls Talk podcast with Adwoa Aboah (a British fashion model and host of the podcast). The pair talk all things from her upbringing, influences, creative approach and much much more. The Spanish superstar has amassed billions of views on YouTube alone.
Here our are top 5 parts from this episode:
- Rosalía talks about her career highlight backstage at Webster Hall with some of her idols
2. Rosalía talks about the current songs she is obsessed with including Summertime by Janis Joplin.
3. Rosalía talks about how she derives inspiration from anything.
4. Rosalía goes on to talk about her upbringing and how her family shaped her music.
5. This last clip is just a glimpse of what dancing makes both Rosalía and Adwoa feel.
Here are some of Rosalía’s most successful hits:
If you agree or disagree with our choices we would love to hear. Make sure to follow us on social and download thatpart now!
To listen to the full episode, hit the link below:
Ok so it has been a while, but we’ve been plugging away on some updates that we think you are going to love! Anyway, this is one of the hardest things for podcasters at the moment is getting their podcast discovered. So we are providing some of the work for you this week. 90s Baby […]
So you’ve finally taken the plunge and made your podcast, but you are struggling to find out why your listener numbers aren’t higher? Well this is where you are getting this quick and easy guide to market your podcast to TikTok, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media with thatpart. What is thatpart? thatpart is […]